Summer Reading Challenge
The Scholastic Summer Reading Challenge is back! Last year our students read over 175,000 minutes over the summer. This year, let's try to break our record and read for 250,000 minutes. In addition to our school record, we are also looking for our first student to read over 7,500 minutes.
Will you accept the challenge?
The Challenge begins May 4th!
Summer Food Pantry
Wonder Lake Food Pantry will have breakfast AND lunch available to ALL children this summer at the Nativity Lutheran Church!
Athletic Summer Camps at McHenry High School District 156
WELCOME TO MCHENRY HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT 156 SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION:
1. GO TO OUR DISTRICT 156 WEBSITE (http://www.dist156.org)
2. CLICK ON ATHLETICS/ACTIVITIES
3. CLICK ON 8 to 18
4. CLICK ON REGISTRATION
5. CLICK ON BEGIN REGISTRATION
6. CLICK ON SUMMER CAMP
7. CLICK ON APPROPRIATE SPORT SUMMER CAMP
8. PAY YOUR SUMMER CAMP FEE IN THE ATHLETIC OFFICE AT WEST, THE MAIN OFFICE AT EAST, OR PAY YOUR COACH ON THE FIRST DAY OF CAMP
If you have questions, please contact the front office at (815) 653-2311.