"Partnering with our community to empower students to become independent, inquisitive, innovative citizens"
Our goal is to involve the community in the education process of each of our students. With the community at the center of our core, we will be able to engage our learners to become critical thinkers, risk-takers to enhance their learning and to follow the thought process when making decisions.
The vision of Harrison SD 36 is to be the benchmark of education by:
Providing a safe and collaborative environment in which each student is encouraged, valued, challenged and accepted.
Harrison School District 36 is committed to:
- Cultivating a dynamic learning environment;
- High expectations for all students and staff;
- Transparent communication with our community;
- Ensuring accountability for all; and
- Fiscal responsibility
School Report Cards
Please contact the District's Finance office at: email@example.com for
- Verification of Employment
- Fax: 815.653.1712
- Phone: 815.653.2311 x2013
- Accounts Payable Inquiry
- Accounts Receivable Inquiry