Athletics and Events
Athletic Handbook & Forms
2019-2020 Student Athlete Handbook
Student Athletic Participation Forms
Sports Physical Form
Sports & Seasons
Fall (August - October)
Co-ed Cross Country
Early Winter (October - December)
Late Winter (December - March)
Spring (March - May)
Co-ed Track and Field
Each student-athlete must be in attendance for at least a half day in order to participate that day. Half day of attendance cut-off time is 11:45 am. The student should have a note from a parent stating the reason for the absence, and that note should be given to the main office (Board Policies 6:190, 7:240, & 7:300).
Please be sure to review the Harrison School Handbook for Athletics with your student athlete.
Requirements for Participation
Prior to each sport's first practice, all participating students must:
- Be enrolled in 5th through 8th grade.
- Have a current physical on file (Good for one calendar year).
- Have proof of medical insurance converage on file.
- Pay current sport fee ($50.00 per sport). Free and reduced may contact the school for assistance information
- Code of Contact and Concussion Acknowledgement/Consent forms signed by student and parent (Good for one calendar year).